Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New tutorial by Jeannine using my kit, "Material Girl"

Look at what Jeannine @ Funky Sweet Designs has done with my "Material Girl" kit! (This kit is only 50 cent for a limited time.)  This tutorial is awesome. This is an older kit of mine but one of my favorites. I love make-up and glitz and Jeannine shows it here in this tut. I LOVE this tag and tutorial. Be sure to visit her blog so you can do the tutorial she has written on how to make this awesome tag! This kit is available in all my stores. Thank you so much Jeannine!




To go to her blog and do this tutorial,


Here is a preview of Material Girl. This kit is available in all my stores. And it is only 50 cent for a limited time! Get it while it's cheap! If you attempt this tutorial, please share your results with me. I will show them off here! Email me @ kberlie68@yahoo.com

Photobucket




Click this blinkie to go directly to the store to purchase kit.
Material Girl is only 50 cents in these stores for the month of January! 

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment