Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Halloween kits and a new Tut

I have some New Halloween kits in the store.
Check out this tag and tut Maree aka FALCON @ Stardust n Dreams made using my scrapkit, "Season of the Witch".
All my kits are on sale for the month of October. Season of the Witch is only $1.50 right now.
To get this kit @ Scrappin Dollars, →CLICK HERE!
Come by and visit my blog (www.kimskorner2010.blogspot.com) so you can do the tutorial she has written on how to make this witchy tag! There is a link to her blog below as well as on my blog too. She has many tutorials. Thank you so much Maree! Your results are frightful and I love it!




Here is a preview of my kit Season of the Witch:
Contains 65 elements and 17 papers. This kit is tagger sized. Papers are 800x800.



To go to her blog and do this tut, →CLICK HERE!

Visit Stardust n Dreams too!



No comments:

Post a Comment