Friday, January 14, 2011

New Kits and FREEBIE @ Kim's Korner

Kim's Korner has 2 new kits in stores! "Don't Stop The Music" and "Southern Pride". "Don't Stop The Music is a colorful kit jam packed full with 75 elements & 42 papers, including frames. This colorful kit has ipods, record players, records, headphones, a jukebox, a boom box, speakers, 2 guitars, wordart, a CD, cassette tapes, necklaces, bows, hearts, a keyboard, speakers, a microphone, PLUS more! I ALSO have a FREEBIE add on for this kit! The freebie contains elements and papers that are themed with this kit. Elements are not the same in the freebie. "Southern Pride" was inspired by my interests. I was born and raised in the South and I love to ride motorcycles. LOL! This kit is a southern/biker themed kit. It contains 53 elements and 32 papers, including frames. It has 2 motorcuycles, a muscle car, a rebel flag, hearts, flowers, bows, a leather jacket, helmets, shoes, a teddy bear, a bike, an eight ball, PLUS MORE! All my kits are tagger sized and are available to the CT. Be sure to visit my blog. I would love to hear from you.

DON'T STOP THE MUSIC

Photobucket

FREEBIE

Photobucket


SOUTHERN PRIDE

Photobucket

HUGS
(¯`v´¯)
`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ (
Kim
Kim's Korner

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment