Monday, January 23, 2012

2 New PU Kits From Sleek N Sassy Designz!

New PTU Kits!!




Here are my newest PU kits!







A stunning kit to celebrate Valentine's Day, but versatile enough to suit all of your Love/Romance creations!!! 57 Elements & 10 Papers.


PU ONLY. TAGGER Size



Not All Shown. Drop Shadow for Preview only.







A Beautiful kit that's sure to add to all of your Love and/or Romance projects!!! 60 Elements, 10 Papers & 6 Cookies from Dnscraps.



Forever Mine



My Valentine, I love just you;

My devotion I declare.

I’ll spend my life looking for ways

To show you that I care.



Please say you feel the same for me;

Say you’ll be forever mine;

We’ll share a life of happiness,

My treasured Valentine.



By Joanna Fuchs



PERSONAL USE ONLY. TAGGER SIZE



Shop now!!!


Scrappin Dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment